Developing a Windows Network Projector (Windows Embedded CE 6.0)
With Windows Embedded CE 6.0, you can enable conference room projectors so that they can connect to Windows Vista-based PCs over a local network, eliminating the need for customized audio and video wiring.
Using this technology, you could quickly connect your Windows Vista-based PC to a conference room projector over the local wireless network.
- Windows Network Projector Overview
Discusses what a Windows Network Projector is.
- Building a Run-Time Image for a Windows Network Projector
Provides a step-by step guide to creating an example Windows Network Projector image.
- Designing Hardware for a Windows Network Projector
Discusses considerations to investigate when designing the hardware for a network projector.
- Windows Network Projector Architecture
Discusses the software components of a network projector device.
- Customizing a Windows Network Projector
Discusses the steps needed to customize the sample code provided in CE 6.0 to suit your own needs.
- Connecting to a Windows Network Projector
Discusses the steps needed to discover, connect, and display the PC desktop using a Windows Network Projector.
- Debugging and Testing a Windows Network Projector
Discusses the tools necessary to debug and test a Windows Network Projector and conduct performance testing regularly at every stage of target device development.
- Windows Network Projector Registry Settings
Discusses the registry settings that affect the components of the network projector.
- Developing a Target Device
Provides links to documentation that describes how to build different types of target devices.
- Hardware Compatibility and Third-party Device Drivers
Provides information about hardware compatibility, third-party device drivers, and BSP certification.