Add-In Manager Dialog Box
Allows you to register an, load or unload it, and set its load behavior. If you close only the visible portions of an add-in — by double-clicking its system menu or by clicking its Close button, for example — its forms disappear from the screen, but the add-in is still present in memory. The add-in object itself will always stay resident in memory until the add-in is disconnected through the Add-In Manager dialog box.
To open the Add-In Manager, Add-In Manager from the Add-Ins menu.
Dialog Box Options
- Available Add-Ins — Lists available add-ins.
- Load Behavior — Displays the load behavior for the selected add-in.
Displays a description of what the add-in does.
- Loaded/Unloaded — Loads or unloads the selected add-in.
- Load On Startup — Loads selected add-in on startup of development environment.
- Command Line — Loads the selected add-in when the development environment is started from the command prompt or from a script.
Updates the load behavior of selected add-ins.
Cancels all updates made in session.