Use the Properties Window
The Properties window lists the design-time properties for selected objects and their current settings. You can change these properties at design time. When you select multiple controls, the Properties window contains a list of the properties common to all the selected controls.
To navigate the Properties window
- From the View menu of the Visual Basic Editor, choose Properties window (F4).
- Select the object whose properties you want to display. You can either use the mouse to select the object or use the Project Explorer to choose from a list.
- Click the Alphabetic tab to display properties in alphabetic order, or click the Categorized tab to display object properties by category.
To change a property's value
- Select the property in the left column.
- Change the property's value in the right column.
Note You can enter a property's value in the right column. For those properties that have a predefined set of values, click the value and then select one from the values displayed in the list box.