Use the Object Browser
The Object Browser allows you to browse through all available objects in your project and see their properties, methods and events. In addition, you can see the procedures and constants that are available from object libraries in your project. You can easily display online Help as you browse. You can use the Object Browser to find and use objects you create, as well as objects from other applications.
You can get help for the Object Browser by searching for Object Browser in Help.
To navigate the Object Browser
- Activate a module.
- From the View menu, choose Object Browser (F2), or use the toolbar shortcut: .
- Select the name of the project or library you want to view in the Project/Library list.
- Use the Class list to select the class; use the Member list to select specific members of your class or project.
- View information about the class or member you selected in the Details section at the bottom of the window.
- Use the Help button to display the Help topic for the class or member you selected.