Managing Human Workflow Services
You use Human Workflow Services (HWS) to manage workflows in Microsoft® BizTalk® Server 2004. HWS is part of a suite of tools and features in BizTalk Server 2004 specifically designed for information workers. HWS enables information workers to construct, modify, participate in, and track the progress of workflows from various HWS-enabled applications. It gives information workers the ability not only to customize a workflow to their needs but also to capture their day-to-day activities as a workflow. With HWS, information workers can:
- Perform workflow activities either one by one as needed or together as part of a predefined model.
- Monitor what workflow participants do as part of a day-to-day workflow.
- Track the status of workflow activities with visibility into the state of the business process.
This section provides instructions on how to use the HWS Administration console to perform administrative tasks. For information about using Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) to script administrative tasks, see Human Workflow Services Classes.
This section contains:
- Enabling an Action for Use in Human Workflow Services
- Adding Trusted Users
- Editing Human Workflow Services Properties
- Starting and Stopping the Human Workflow Services Web Service
- Changing the Web Service User Context and Password
- Registering and Unregistering Actions
- Adding, Editing, and Deleting Constraints
- Installing, Editing, and Removing Fact Retrievers
- Working with Activity Flows
- Configuring Human Workflow Services
- Optimizing Human Workflow Services
All rights reserved.