About Adapter Design-Time Development
Adapter design-time development involves the following:
- Creating XSD configuration schemas for send handlers, receive handlers, send ports, and receive location.
- Modifying the Add Adapter Wizard to display the correct schemas for your adapter.
- Creating a registration file for the new adapter.
- Modifying the AdapterManagement project to get the correct resources for your adapter based on selections made in the Add Adapter Wizard.
This section contains:
- Custom Adapter Configuration
- Advanced Configuration Components for Adapters
- Using Enterprise Single Sign-On in Custom Adapters
All rights reserved.