Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) Migration Guidance
This section contains topics that deal with migrating workflows from previous versions of Windows Workflow Foundation (WF).
In This Section
- Migration Guidance
- Contains a list of links to whitepapers on migration topics.
- Using .NET Framework 3.0 WF Activities in .NET Framework 4 with the Interop Activity
- Includes information on how to use the Interop activity to embed .NET Framework 3.5 activities within a .NET Framework 4.5 workflow.
- Using the Interop Activity in a .NET Framework 4 Workflow
- Describes how to use .NET Framework 3.5 rules in .NET Framework 4.5.
- Writing Projects Targeting the .NET Framework 3.0 and 3.5 in Visual Studio 2010
- Describes using Visual Studio 2010 to create projects that target the .NET Framework version 3.0 or 3.5.