ListBox Web Server Control
The ListBox Web server control allows users to select one or more items from a predefined list.
The following topics provide information that you will find useful in learning to work with the ListBox control.
In This Section
- Introduction to the ListBox Web Server Control
- Explains the general use of the ListBox control.
- Adding ListBox Web Server Controls to a Web Forms Page
- Gives directions for putting a ListBox control onto a Web Form.
- Adding Items in a List Web Server Control
- Gives directions for defining individual items in the ListBox control, either at design time or programmatically at run time.
- Determining the Selection in a List Web Server Control
- Gives directions for checking in code what the user has selected.
- Populating a List Web Server Control from a Database
- Gives directions for using a ListBox control to display database information.
- Responding to Changes in a List Web Server Control
- Creating event handlers that are called when users work with a control.
- Setting the Selection in a List Web Server Control
- Gives directions for preselecting items in the control.
- Adding Web Server Controls to a Web Forms Page
- Gives directions for including Web server controls on your Web Form.
- Setting ASP.NET Server Control Properties
- Suggests additional topics of interest concerning server control properties.
- Setting Web Server Control Properties Programmatically
- Gives directions for setting Web server control properties in code.
- Customizing the Appearance of ASP.NET Server Controls Using Styles
- Gives directions for changing the look of Web server controls on a page.