SET EVENTTRACKING Command
Turns event tracking on or off or specifies a text file to which event tracking information is directed.
SET EVENTTRACKING ON | OFF | PROMPTTO [FileName [ADDITIVE]]
- Turns event tracking on and directs event tracking information to the text file specified with FileName.
- Turns event tracking off and stops directing event tracking information to the text file.
- Displays the Event Tracking dialog box, allowing the user to specify which events are tracked.
- TO FileName
- Specifies the name of a text file to which event tracking information is directed. SET EVENTTRACKING must be ON to direct event tracking information to a text file. Issue SET EVENTTRACKING TO without a file name to close the text file.
If the file you specify doesn't exist, Microsoft Visual FoxPro automatically creates and opens it.
- Appends the event tracking information to the end of the text file specified with FileName. If you omit ADDITIVE, the event tracking information replaces the contents of the text file.
The event log format for this version of Visual FoxPro differs from earlier versions. The new format adds a timestamp (to allow for profiling), to the event information already displayed in each line.