Visual Studio .NET 2003
This section of the Visual C++ documentation includes references on C, C++, and the C/C++ preprocessor.
In This Section
- C Language Reference
- Describes the C programming language as implemented in Microsoft C.
- C++ Language Reference
- Describes the C++ programming language as implemented in Microsoft C++.
- C/C++ Preprocessor Reference
- Describes the preprocessor as it is implemented in Microsoft C and C++.
- Visual C++
- Provides links to different areas of the Visual Studio and Visual C++ documentation set.
- Provides links to topics describing the libraries provided with Visual C++, the Visual C++ Extensibility Object Model, and the Microsoft Macro Assembler (MASM).
- Provides links to sample code showing the capabilities of Visual C++ and the libraries and technologies it supports.