What Operations Can Be Performed Using the Adapter?
Adapter clients can perform operations in Oracle E-Business Suite by:
- Creating BizTalk projects
- Using the WCF channel model
- Using the WCF service model
The Microsoft BizTalk Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite exposes operations that applications can invoke on it and that it can, in turn, invoke on applications. These operations are invoked by sending SOAP messages over a channel. If a response is required, it is returned in a SOAP message over the same channel. For information about the message structure and the SOAP action associated with each operation, see Messages and Message Schemas for BizTalk Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite.
This section provides information about the operations supported in Oracle E-Business Suite using the Oracle E-Business adapter.
- Setting Application Context
- Operations on Interface Tables and Interface Views
- Operations on PL/SQL APIs
- Operations on Concurrent Programs
- Operations on Request Sets
- Operations on Interface Tables, Interface Views, Tables, and Views That Contain LOB Data
- Operations on Tables That Contain BFILE Data Types
- Operations on Functions and Stored Procedures
- Operations on Functions and Procedures with REF CURSOR Parameters
- Operations on Functions and Procedures with RECORD Types
- Operations on Synonyms
- Receiving Database Change Notifications
- Support for Inbound Calls Using Polling
- Support for ExecuteNonQuery, ExecuteReader, and ExecuteScalar Operations
- Support for Composite Operations
- Support for Oracle User-Defined Types