This section includes samples that demonstrate how to use the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Router.
In This Section
- Hello World with the Routing Service
- Demonstrates how to use the WCF Router.
- Bridging and Error Handling
- Demonstrates how the WCF routing service is used for bridging communication between a client and a service that use different bindings.
- Advanced Filters
- Demonstrates how to adapt the standard WCF Calculator sample to communicate using the routing service.
- Dynamic Reconfiguration
- Demonstrates how the routing service can be dynamically reconfigured during runtime.
- Advanced Error Handling
- Demonstrates how the routing service intelligently recovers from errors, using transactions and other more complex messaging concepts such as multicasting.