Indicates what type of browsing history to delete.
HRESULT DeleteBrowsingHistory( DWORD dwFlags );
- The type of history to delete. Any combination of the following flags:
- List of visited websites.
- Files stored on the computer that save user preferences.
- Copies of webpages, images, and media stored in the Temporary Internet Files (TIF) folder.
- Information typed into forms.
- Saved passwords and logon information.
- If specified, the extension should attempt to preserve cookies and files saved from favorite websites.
- Internet Explorer 9. List of recently downloaded files.
Returns S_OK if successful, or an error value otherwise.
This method is implemented by browser extensions. Internet Explorer invokes this method with the user selections from the Delete Browsing History dialog box. Extensions that implement this interface should securely remove their own data when instructed to do so.