This topic applies to Windows Workflow Foundation 4 (WF4).
The topics in this section discuss hosting workflows.
In This Section
- Using WorkflowInvoker and WorkflowApplication
- Describes how to use WorkflowInvoker and WorkflowApplication to invoke workflows.
- Activity Tree Inspection
- Describes how workflow host authors can inspect a workflow using WorkflowInspectionServices.
- Serializing Workflows and Activities to and from XAML
- Describes how to serialize workflows to XAML and work with serialized workflow definitions.
Build Date: 2012-03-02