Exceptions, Transactions, and Compensation
WF provides several different mechanisms for handling run-time error conditions in workflows. Workflows can use a combination of exception handlers, transactions, cancellation, and compensation to handle and recover gracefully from error conditions.
In This Section
- Workflow Transactions
- Demonstrates how to use the TransactionScope activity to use transactions in a workflow.
- Describes compensation in workflows and demonstrates how to use compensation activities such as CompensableActivity, Compensate, and Confirm.
- Modeling Cancellation Behavior in Workflows
- Describes how to perform cancellation handling in workflows using built-in activities as well as custom activities.
- Debugging Workflows
- Describes how to debug workflows.