Using the Workflow Designer
[This is prerelease documentation and is subject to change in future releases. Blank topics are included as placeholders.]Fill out a survey about this topic for Microsoft.
This section details how to create new activities and workflow projects using the built-in designers and the expression editor that is hosted by several of the activity designers.
In This Section
- Creating a Workflow Project
- Topics that describe how to create libraries through the use of these templates.
- How to: Add Activities to the Toolbox
- Shows the different ways to add activities to the Toolbox.
- How to: Use the Argument Designer
- Shows how the argument designer makes it easy to allow data to flow into and out of an activity.
- How to: Use the Variable Designer
- Shows how to create variables for use in data-binding scenarios and conditional statements.
- How to: Use the Expression Editor
- Shows how to use the Expression Editor to enter and evaluate expressions.
- How to: Use the Imports Designer
- Shows how to enter namespaces for the types that you use in your expressions.
- How to: Use Breadcrumb Navigation
- Shows how to navigate between activities.