XML Schema Designer Tasks
This section describes how to complete common tasks with the XML Schema Designer tools.
In This Section
- How to: Create and Edit an XSD Schema File
- Describes how to create a new XML Schema (XSD) file and then add content to the XSD file.
- How to: Create an XML Document Based on an XSD Schema
- Describes how to create an XML document based on XSD schema.
- How to: Add Schema Set Search Result Nodes to the Workspace
- Explains how to add nodes that are highlighted in the XML Schema Explorer as the result of a keyword search to the workspace.
- How to: Switch Between Views and the XML Editor
- Shows how to switch between the XML Schema Designer views and the XML Editor.
- How to: Add Nodes to the Workspace from the XML Schema Explorer
- Explains how to add nodes to the XML Schema Designer workspace from the XML Schema Explorer.
- How to: Add Nodes to the Workspace from the Start View
- Shows how to add global nodes to the workspace from the Start View.
- How to: Get an Overview of a Schema Set Using the Graph View
- Describes how to get an overview of your schema set using the Graph View.
- How to: Examine the Content Model of Nodes Using the Content Model View
- Describes how to explore your nodes using the Content Model View.
- How to: Use the XML Schema Designer with XML Literals
- Describes how to view schema associated with an XML literal.
- How to: Print Diagrams from the Graph View and the Content Model View
- Describes how to print a diagram from the Graph View or the Content Model View.
- Sample XSD Files
- Provides code listings for the sample XSD documents that are used in the task examples.
ConceptsXML Schema Designer