This section contains samples related to the Discovery feature.
In This Section
- Announcements Sample
- Demonstrates how to use announcements with the discovery feature.
- Asynchronous Find Sample
- Demonstrates how to perform an asynchronous find to search for all calculator services.
- Basic Sample
- Demonstrates how to make a service discoverable programmatically as well as search for that service using the DynamicEndpoint.
- Configuration Sample
- Demonstrates how to use a configuration file to make a service discoverable as well as how to use a DynamicEndpoint through configuration to look for that service.
- Discovery Binding Element Sample
- Demonstrates how to add a discovery binding element into a custom binding. This allows clients to discover a service when a channel is opened.
- Discovery Proxy Sample
- Demonstrates how to create an implementation of a Discovery Proxy to store information about existing services and how clients can query that proxy for information.
- Discover a Service with Unique Listen Uri Mode Sample
- Demonstrates how to discover a service that has the ListenUriMode property set to Unique.
- Discovery with Scopes Sample
- Demonstrates how to use scopes to categorize discoverable endpoints as well how to use DiscoveryClient to perform an asynchronous search for endpoints.
- Custom Find Criteria
- Demonstrates how to create a custom scope match using logic and how to implement a custom discovery service.
- Workflow Discovery Sample
- Demonstrates how to make a workflow service discoverable and how to author a custom code activity that searches for a particular service.
- Discovery Router Service
- Demonstrates how to forward discovery messages to another endpoint.