This section contains samples related to compensation in Windows Workflow Foundation (WF).
In This Section
- Compensable Activity Sample
- Demonstrates how to use the CompensableActivity activity to define the work to be done for a given action during normal execution and the work that is necessary to be done to compensate that action, if necessary at a later time.
- Custom Compensation Sample
- Demonstrates how to use CompensableActivity and its compensation handler to define custom compensation logic.
- Demonstrates four common scenarios surrounding the use of CompensableActivity and confirmation.