Stock Trader RI Features
The CFI stock trader application is used for managing a trader's portfolio of investments. Using the stock trader application, they can see their portfolio, view trend data, buy and sell shares, manage items in their watch list, and view related news.
The Stock Trader RI supports the following actions:
- See the pie chart and line chart for each stock.
- See a news item corresponding to a stock.
- Add a stock to the watch list.
- View the watch list.
- Remove a stock from the watch list.
- Buy or sell shares from a stock.
- Submit or cancel your entire buy and sell orders.
To continue exploring the reference implementation, see the following topics:
- Logical Architecture
- Implementation View
- How the Stock Trader RI Works
- Technical Challenges
- Installing and Running