[MFPlay is available for use in the operating systems specified in the Requirements section. It may be altered or unavailable in subsequent versions. ]
MFPlay is a Microsoft Media Foundation API for creating media playback applications in C++.
This section contains the following topics.
- Getting Started with MFPlay
- MFPlay Tutorial: Video Playback
- Managing the Audio Session
- How to Add Audio or Video Effects
- How to Get the Playback Duration
- How to Play a File Clip
- How To Play a Sequence of Files
- How to Seek During Playback
MFPlay requires Windows 7.
Build date: 11/16/2013