Device Service Tasks
The WPD API supports a number of device services tasks. These tasks include the following:
- Enumerating device services.
- Opening a device service.
- Enumerating content on a device service.
- Retrieving supported service events.
- Retrieving supported service formats.
- Retrieving supported service methods.
- Retrieving supported abstract services.
- Retrieving content-object properties.
- Writing content-object properties.
- Invoking service methods synchronously.
- Invoking service methods asynchronously.
These operations are described in the following sections and are demonstrated in the WpdServicesApiSample application. In addition, the WPD API also supports transferring content, moving content, and deleting content from a device service..
Build date: 10/16/2012