The following topics discuss programming for the Zune platform, and provide information about Zune hardware capabilities.
In This Section
- Zune Programming Considerations
- Describes general programming issues to consider when creating Zune games.
- Zune HD Input Overview
- Provides an overview of the touch screen and accelerometer input features for the Zune HD device.
- Zune Button Mapping
- Describes how various Zune buttons map to the buttons on a standard Xbox 360 gamepad.
- Zune Performance
- Provides detailed information about performance on different Zune hardware.
- Zune Networking Overview
- Provides an overview of networked Zune games.
- How To: Build a Simple Networked Game on Zune
- Demonstrates networking functionality on Zune.