Game Studio Features
Describes how XNA Game Studio provides numerous feature extensions to Visual Studio and Visual C# Express to help create eye-popping games.
This section discusses the special features of the XNA Game Studio development environment.
In This Section
- Using XNA Game Studio Device Center
- Describes how to use the XNA Game Studio Device Center.
- Visual Studio Unsupported Features
- Describes the features of Visual Studio that are not supported for XNA Game Studio.
- Visual Studio Differences Between Game Platforms
- Describes the differences in the appearance and behavior of the integrated development environment (IDE) of XNA Game Studio when developing for the Xbox 360 or Zune.
- Project Properties
- Describes the unique property settings of Project Designer in XNA Game Studio.
- Game Component Development
- Describes how to use XNA Game Studio to develop custom game components for your game projects.
- Extending Game Studio
- Describes how XNA Game Studio can be customized to support special functions to aid development of games.