Extending Game Studio
Describes how XNA Game Studio can be customized to support special functions to aid development of games.
This section discusses extending the special features of the XNA Game Studio development environment.
In This Section
- Accessing Custom Item Templates
- Describes how to access custom item templates. Visual Studio item templates represent items that a user can add to a project using the Add New Item dialog box. With a few modifications to the item template, you can make custom items represented by item templates available to XNA Game Studio projects.
- Game Studio Automation Extenders
- Describes DTE extenders to support automation in XNA Game Studio.
- How To: Export an XNA Game Studio Project to a Template
- Demonstrates how to manually modify a project template that has been exported from an existing XNA Game Studio project.