Developing Cross-Platform Games
Describes how XNA Game Studio and the XNA Framework facilitate the development of games that work on several platforms.
This section discusses how you can use the features of XNA Game Studio to develop cross-platform games.
In This Section
- Creating Cross-Platform Games
- Describes how Game Studio facilitates developing a game that will run on multiple platforms.
- Cross-Platform Game Project Converter
- Describes how XNA Game Studio facilitates the process of converting a game for Windows, Xbox 360, or Windows Phone to any of the other two game platforms.
- Managing Cross-Platform Builds and Deployment
- Describes how to build and deploy individual projects within a cross-platform solution.
- Cross-Platform Conditional Compilation Symbols
- Describes the conditional compilation variables available for maintaining common source code in XNA Game Studio cross-platform projects.
- Platform Defaults
- Describes the default properties for projects on each platform.
- How to: Create a Cross-Platform Game Solution
- Demonstrates how to create a cross-platform solution and manage game assets between platform projects.