Gamer Services How-Tos
- How To: Use Gamertags and Gamer Pictures
- Demonstrates how to retrieve gamertags and pictures using a technique that can be applied to retrieve other gamer profile information.
- How To: Add Presence Information
- Describes how to configure and set presence information for a player.
- How To: Add Support for Game Invitations
- Describes how to support game invitations for Xbox LIVE Community Games.
- How To: Initialize and Update the Gamer Services Dispatcher
- Describes how an application would use the GamerServicesDispatcher instead of the GamerServicesComponent for cases in which a program may not be using the XNA Framework application model or component infrastructure.
- How To: Detect or Simulate Trial Mode and Present a Marketplace Offer
- Demonstrates how to detect and simulate trial mode for the purpose of testing the display of a Marketplace offer that will allow a player to purchase your game.