The documentation of the printing functions that are defined in gdi.h can be found in Printing along with information about the following native Windows printing APIs.
Provides an interface to the print spooler that applications can use to send XPS documents to a printer.
Provides an interface to the print spooler so that applications can manage printers and print jobs.
Provides applications with functions to manage and convert print tickets.
Provides applications with a device-independent printing interface.
The following printing functions and structures are defined in gdi.h.
- CHECKJPEGFORMAT Printer Escape
- CHECKPNGFORMAT Printer Escape
- DRAWPATTERNRECT Printer Escape
- GET_PS_FEATURESETTING Printer Escape
- GETTECHNOLOGY Printer Escape
- PASSTHROUGH Printer Escape
- POSTSCRIPT_DATA Printer Escape
- POSTSCRIPT_IDENTIFY Printer Escape
- POSTSCRIPT_INJECTION Printer Escape
- POSTSCRIPT_PASSTHROUGH Printer Escape
- SPCLPASSTHROUGH2 Printer Escape
Build date: 10/25/2012