The Visual Studio .NET environment provides several tools that aid you in creating, navigating, and modifying code.
In This Section
- Using IntelliSense
- Describes the features of IntelliSense, a technology that displays language references as you type code, without having to leave the editor.
- Using the Toolbox
- Explains how to manipulate and use the Toolbox to add controls to your project's designers.
- Viewing Classes and Their Members
- Explains how to use Class View to get a logical view of your solution and its projects, as well as navigate throughout your code.
- Browsing Code and Components
- Explains how to use the Object Browser to examine and discover objects and their members from various components, either inside or outside your solution.
- Editing HTML
- Explains how to create and edit HTML documents with the HTML Designer.
- Working With CSS Styles
- Describes how cascading style sheet (CSS) styles can help give your HTML documents an attractive and uniform appearance.
- Introduction to Framesets
- Explains how to create, display, and customize framesets in your HTML documents.