Converting Web Applications
When converting Web applications from JSP to ASP.NET, several additional steps are necessary. Java Language Conversion Assistant establishes the application root directory, moves servlet classes to a different directory, replaces links, and resolves tag library descriptors defined in the Web.xml file. You must set the context path and domain parameters for your Web application.
In This Section
- Establishing the Directory Structure for a Web Application
- Explains how to establish the directory structure for your Web application.
- Link Replacement
- Describes how Java Language Conversion Assistant replaces links in your converted Web application.
- Resolution of Tag Library Descriptors
- Describes the conversion of tag library descriptors included in the Web.xml file.