Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) Training Kit
Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) is an important component of BizTalk Server that provides visibility into business processes independent of the IT implementation or across a heterogeneous IT implementation. Using BAM, you can view business data in as close to real-time as possible, referred to as zero latency.
There are several roles involved during a BAM solution development including business analyst, BizTalk developer, and system administrator. This training breaks down the BAM solution development into roles. Each lesson covers the background information, the tools and the development procedures. The lessons include:
- Introduction to BAM
- BAM Developer Experience
- Business Analyst Experience
- System Administrator Experience
- Business End-User Experience
- Managing BAM
Most of the lessons come with an exercise. After finishing all the exercises, you create a complete BAM solution.
This kit contains the following:
- An overview of the BAM feature ("BAM Training.doc")
- A BAM solution sample ("BAM Training_Hands-On Exercises.doc")
- Sample code files to use with the sample solution ("BAM Training_Lab Files" folder)
- A PowerPoint slide deck to use in an instructor-led setting ("BAM Training_Instructor Slide Deck.ppt")
To download a copy of this training kit, go to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=125943.