Getting Started with WCF Data Services
The topics in this section help you quickly understand Open Data Protocol (OData) and how to use WCF Data Services to expose and consume OData feeds by explaining the underlying technologies. This section includes both conceptual content and a quickstart tutorial.
In This Section
The following topics describe how to create data services by using WCF Data Services.
- Exposing Your Data as a Service (WCF Data Services)
- Describes the steps that are required to create a data service by using WCF Data Services.
- Accessing Data Service Resources (WCF Data Services)
- Describes how to work with OData feeds.
- Using a Data Service in a Client Application (WCF Data Services)
- Describes how to work with an OData feed in a .NET Framework client application.
- Quickstart (WCF Data Services)
- Shows how to create and access a simple OData-based service that exposes a feed based on the Northwind sample database.
- Application Scenarios (WCF Data Services)
- Highlights a core set of OData scenarios that are supported by WCF Data Services.
- WCF Data Services Resources
- Provides links to WCF Data Services and OData resources.