Inspecting the Software Factory Assets
This content is outdated and is no longer being maintained. It is provided as a courtesy for individuals who are still using these technologies.
This section contains details for the following software factory assets:
- Application blocks. These topics describe the Composite Web Application Block and ObjectBuilder.
- Web Controls. These topics describe the ObjectContainerDataSource, the ContextSensitiveAutoCompleteExtender, the RealTimeSearchMonitor, and the ServerSideValidationExtender controls.
- Guidance automation. These topics describe how to use the guidance package to automate manual steps a developer typically manually performs.
- Patterns. These topics describe patterns that help explain application design choices and the motivation for those choices.
- QuickStarts. These topics describe the QuickStarts included in this factory.
- Reference Implementations. These topics describe the Global Bank Corporate e-Banking reference implementation, an example of a realistic, finished product that the software factory helps developers build.