Federation and Remote Users
|Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005 with SP1|
Live Communications Server 2005 with SP1 support for federation and remote users is configurable through the following classes:
- MSFT_SIPEdgeProxySetting—identifies the Access Proxy for a domain. Multiple domains can use the same access proxy.
On the Access Proxy
- MSFT_SIPFederationInternalEdgeSetting—defines the next hop route from the internal edge of a particular Access Proxy.
- MSFT_SIPFederationInternalServerData—defines a list of all trusted servers within the enterprise that may route messages to a particular Access Proxy, receive messages from an application deployed on the Access Proxy, or function as the Access Proxy's internal next hop server.
- MSFT_SIPFederationInternalDomainData—defines a list of domains within the enterprise to which a particular Access Proxy will route messages.
- MSFT_SIPFederationDeniedDomainSetting—defines a list of domains that are blocked from using a particular Access Proxy. Any connection from a domain in this list is dropped.
- MSFT_SIPFederationAuthorizedForwardingProxyData—defines a list of forwarding proxies that are allowed to connect to a particular Access Proxy. If the list is empty, no forwarding proxy is allowed to connect.
- MSFT_SIPFederationInternalEdgeListeningAddressSetting—contains the settings for the internal listening address on a particular Access Proxy.
- MSFT_SIPFederationExternalEdgeSetting—defines the functionality of the external edge of a particular Access Proxy, including whether the connection is to function in a regular deployment or clearing house scenario.
- MSFT_SIPFederationAutoFedAllowedDomainData—identifies external domains enabled for enhanced federation.
- MSFT_SIPFederationDirectPartnerTable—identifies external domains configured as direct federation partners.
- MSFT_SIPFederationNetworkProviderTable—identifies the public IM service providers enabled on an Access Proxy.
- MSFT_SIPFederationExternalEdgeListeningAddressSetting—contains the settings for the external listening address on a particular Access Proxy.
- MSFT_SIPFederationExternalEdgeListeningPortData—contains settings for the listening port on the external edge of a particular Access Proxy.
- MSFT_SIPFederationListeningAddressSetting—specifies the internal and external listening addresses of a particular access proxy.
|What did you think of this topic?|
|© 2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.|