[Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0]
In parent-child pipeline execution, the pre-events and post-events of each pipeline are processed depending on the order that the pipelines are invoked. As an example, assume that parent pipeline A invokes child pipeline B during pipeline A's core platform operation. The order of execution will be as follows:
- Pipeline A : all pre-events are processed.
- Pipeline A : core platform operation, child pipeline B executed.
- Pipeline B : all pre-events are processed.
- Pipeline B : core platform operation.
- Pipeline B : all post-events are processed.
- Pipeline A : all post-events are processed.
© 2010 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.