Plug-in Registration Entities
[Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0]
The Plug-in Registration entities define an SDK message, the entities that support a particular SDK message, and the entities used to register a plug-in or custom workflow activity.
The SDK Message entity defines a message to the platform. The message represents the operation that the platform is to perform. This entity should be considered read-only. You cannot use this entity to create or update a message in the platform.
The SDK Message Filter defines what entity type supports a particular SDK message. It also identifies whether a custom plug-in can be registered for the message and executed when the message is processed by the event execution pipeline.
The SDK message processing entities are used when registering a plug-in or custom workflow activity in a stage of the event execution pipeline.
The following illustration shows the entity relationships for this area. For more information, see Key to Entity Diagrams.
- SDK Message Entity Capabilities
- SDK Message Attributes
- SDK Message Filter Entity Capabilities
- SDK Message Filter Attributes
- SDK Message Processing Step Entity Capabilities
- SDK Message Processing Step Attributes
- SDK Message Processing Step Image Entity Capabilities
- SDK Message Processing Step Image Attributes
- SDK Message Processing Step Secure Configuration Entity Capabilities
- SDK Message Processing Step Secure Configuration Attributes
© 2010 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.