Provides access to the results of a query that lists all items including files and folders (or file groups) in the folder being queried (which is represented by a storageFolder). You can use storageItemQueryResult to enumerate the files and folders in that storageFolder.
The StorageItemQueryResult class has these types of members:
The StorageItemQueryResult class has these events.
The StorageItemQueryResult class has these methods. With C#, Visual Basic, and C++, it also inherits methods from the Object class.
The StorageItemQueryResult class has these properties.
Note Although it's not attributed with
marshalling_behavior(agile), this class can be treated as agile. For more info, see Threading and Marshaling (C++/CX).
- storageFolder.createItemQuery methods
- storageFolder.createItemQueryWithOptions method
- folderInformation.createItemQuery methods
- folderInformation.createItemQueryWithOptions method
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported phone
- storageItemQueryResult class
- storageItemQueryResult.getItemsAsync methods
- Windows.Storage.storageFolder.createItemQuery methods
- Windows.Storage.storageFolder.createItemQueryWithOptions method
- Windows.Storage.BulkAccess.folderInformation.createItemQuery methods
- Windows.Storage.BulkAccess.folderInformation.createItemQueryWithOptions method