Hardware and Platforms
See the following sections for details about programming for the various hardware and platforms that are supported by the XNA Framework.
In This Section
- How To: Write Games for Less Capable Hardware
- This example demonstrates how to write games for a variety of computer configurations. Specifically, this example addresses ways to write a game so it will work on high-end hardware, yet continue to give adequate performance when the game is run on a computer that is less capable.
- Xbox 360 Programming
- Provides detailed information about the capabilities of the Xbox 360 hardware, and considerations that should be taken when programming games for the Xbox 360 platform. Includes a reference for Xbox 360–specific HLSL attributes and inline microcode.
- .NET Compact Framework for Xbox 360
- Provides information on developing XNA Game Studio applications using the C# language and the .NET Compact Framework for Xbox 360.