Workflow Services Samples (WF)
.NET Framework 3.5
This section contains technology samples that demonstrate Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) workflow services concepts and scenarios.
In This Section
- Calculator Client Sample
- Demonstrates the client application that is used with the calculator state machine service.
- Sequential Workflow Service Sample
- Demonstrates how to create a workflow service by using a sequential workflow. This sample also shows how to create a service contract in place.
- State Machine Workflow Service Sample
- Demonstrates how to create a workflow service by using a state machine workflow. Also demonstrates how to implement a basic calculator by using a state machine workflow.
- Workflow First and Security Sample
- Demonstrates the "workflow first" method of authoring services as well as security features within workflow services.
- Conversations Sample
- Demonstrates how a workflow service can have parallel conversations with multiple clients over the same contract.
- Duplex Workflow Service Sample
- Demonstrates how to perform asynchronous duplex communication between two communicating services. Also demonstrates how to perform localhost-to-workflow communication by using messages.
- Workflow Service Utilities
- Contains all the utilities that the other samples in this section use to manipulate the context and create the listener infrastructure for local services.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.