Editing the ISV.Config
[Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0]
To edit the ISV.Config, follow these steps:
- Export the ISV.Config by using Export Customizations.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings, click Customization, and then click Export Customizations.
- Select ISV.Config, then on the Actions toolbar click Export Selected Customizations.
- Create a backup copy of the exported XML file. You can use this file to recover from errors.
- Make your changes to the exported XML file.
- Import the updated XML file using the Import Customization tool.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings, click Customization, and then click Import Customizations.
- Locate your modified XML file and then click Upload.
- On the Actions toolbar, click Import All Customizations.
By default, the ISV.Config contains examples of the various customizations that you can perform. You should remove these examples and then configure the controls for your custom application.
- Enabling Your Customizations
- Integration Points
- Privileges and Security for Extensions
- Passing Parameters
- Adding Client Extension Controls
© 2010 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.