Extended information for items that have been deleted in a local store. This information is used during the upload delete status state.
- [out]/[in] Flags to determine appropriate behavior during uploading.
- [out] Item is associated.
- [out] Item was moved out.
- [in] Upload was successful. The client sets this after uploading information to server.
- [in] Item was moved successfully.
- [in] Mark source item as modified.
- [in] Commit upload state now (entry 0).
- [out] Source key of item.
- [out] This member is reserved for the internal use of Outlook and is not supported.
- [out] Change key of destination item if item has been moved.
- [out] Change list of destination item if item has been moved.
- [out] Source key of destination item if item has been moved.
- [out] Destination folder information if item has been moved.