Information for synchronizing a message header during the download message header state.
- [out] Information for the current message header in the local store.
- [out] Entry ID for the parent folder of the message item.
- [out] This member is reserved for the internal use of Outlook and is not supported.
- [in] Flags to modify behavior:
- [in] Full item resides in the same local store as the header item.
- [in] Optimize internal copy operations. This might cause data loss. HSF_LOCAL must be set.
- [in] Header synchronization was successful. The client sets this after downloading information from the server.
- [in] The full message item including the message header downloaded from the server. See mapidefs.h for the type definition of LPMESSAGE.