Modifies the ordering of the specified category of accounts.
- [in] The category class ID for which to set the order.
- [in] The number of accounts.
- [in] Pointer to an array of account IDs. The size of the array is pcAccts.
- The new sort order has a different number of accounts than the old sort order.
- An invalid argument has been provided.
- The account manager has not been initialized for use.
The caller allocates memory for the array pointer prgAccts as well as for the array at which prgAccts points.