Initializes the account manager for use.
- [in] An IOlkAccountHelper interface providing account helper functionality.
- [in] Flags to modify behavior.
- Use this to avoid synchronizing MAPI services with accounts.
- Specify this value to synchronize MAPI services with accounts.
- Init has already been called.
- The account manager could not access the required registry settings.
The client must call IOlkAccountManager::Init to initialize the account manager before using the account manager to access accounts or set up notifications. Because Outlook automatically synchronizes MAPI services with accounts on startup, use ACCT_INIT_NOSYNCH_MAPI_ACCTS unless there is a specific cause to synchronize.