Installing the Sample Wrapped PST Store Provider
|Installing the Sample Wrapped PST Store Provider|
This topic takes you through the steps to download and install the Sample Wrapped PST Store Provider. The Sample Wrapped PST Store Provider, WrapPST, implements a wrapped PST store provider that is intended to be used in conjunction with the Replication API. For more information about the Replication API, see About the Replication API.
Install the Sample Wrapped PST Store Provider
- To download the Sample Wrapped PST Store Provider, see Outlook 2007 Auxiliary Reference Code Samples and Redistributable Installer.
- Open the SampleWrappedPSTStoreProvider folder and click Extract All Files.
- Click Browse, select the location where you want to save the sample, and click OK.
- Click Extract. The folder you selected appears and contains the extracted files.
- Open Visual Studio 2005 as an administrator.
Note If your computer is running Windows XP, you must be logged in as an Administrator. If your computer is running Windows Vista, you must be logged in as an Administrator and you must right-click the Visual Studio 2005 icon and click Run as administrator.
- In Visual Studio 2005, click File, select Open, and then click Project/Solution.
- Browse to the location where you saved the sample, click WrapPST, and then click Open.
- On the Build menu, click Build Solution.
- In the Save File As dialog box, click Save.
- In the folder where you saved the sample, right-click the Install.bat file and click Run as administrator.
- In the User Account Control dialog box, click Continue.