Reports completion for rebasing of appointments.
|Implemented by:||MAPI client applications|
|Called by:||Outlook rebasing object|
|Pointer type:||PFNREBASETASKCOMPLETE as defined in tzmovelib.h|
- [in] The row that was processed. This index refers to the SRowSet structure passed to BeginRebaseAppointments.
- [in] Pointer to an SRow structure describing the item that was processed.
- [in] An HRESULT indicating the result of the rebasing operation.
- [in] Specifies whether the item was modified.
- [in] Specifies whether a meeting update message was sent.
- [in] Pointer to a MAPIERROR structure with extended error information.
- The function call is successful.
MAPI client applications that use the IOlkApptRebaser interface implement this function to track completion of item updates.