Using Network Management
This section discusses how to use the network management functions in your application.
- Looking up a user's full name
- Forcing a user to change the logon password
- Changing elements of user information
- Creating a new computer account
- Creating a local group and adding a user
- Looking up text for error code numbers
This section also provides code samples demonstrating use of the 32-bit network management functions that are supported by Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows Me.
You can also find code samples demonstrating the use of individual network management functions on the appropriate reference page.