Explained – Regular Expressions
ASP.NET 2.0 Security Videos
J.D. Meier, Keith Brown, Prashant Bansode
This video module shows you how to use regular expressions to validate input and data.
- Use an interactive tool to develop regular expression patterns for validation.
- Use the .NET Framework’s Regex class to validate user input strings.
- Discover guidance at the Microsoft Patterns & Practices website
The video is a small wmv file streaming / download:
- Explained – Regular Expressions (Length: 5:04 - Size: 5.64 MB)
- How To: Protect From Injection Attacks in ASP.NET
- How To: Use Regular Expressions to Constrain Input in ASP.NET
- Design Guidelines for Secure Web Applications (See "Input Validation" section)
- Architecture and Design Review for Security (See "Input Validation" section)
- Security Guidelines: ASP.NET 2.0 (See "Input and Data Validation" section)