Explained – Cookies
ASP.NET 2.0 Security Videos
J.D. Meier, Keith Brown, Prashant Bansode
This video module shows you how to protect from cookie tampering issues.
- View and edit cookies for your own web application to test for security flaws.
- Detect cookie tampering at runtime using a cryptographic keyed hash.
The video is a small wmv file streaming /download:
- Explained – Cookies (Length: 10:35 - Size: 8:04 MB)
- How To: Protect From Injection Attacks in ASP.NET
- How To: Use Regular Expressions to Constrain Input in ASP.NET
- Design Guidelines for Secure Web Applications (See "Input Validation" section)
- Architecture and Design Review for Security (See "Input Validation" section)
- Security Guidelines: ASP.NET 2.0 (See "Input and Data Validation" section)