Troubleshooting People Near Me/Meetings Near Me
People Near Me/Meetings Near Me:
- Always uses UDP WS-Discovery for device discovery
- Does not do any metadata exchange
The following diagnostic procedures should be used (in order) to help identify problems with People Near Me/Meetings Near Me.
To troubleshoot People Near Me/Meetings Near Me
- Inspect adapter and firewall settings.
- Use a generic host and client for UDP WS-Discovery.
- Use WSD Debug Client to verify multicast traffic.
- Inspect network traces for UDP WS-Discovery.
If the source of the problem cannot be identified using the above diagnostic procedures, follow the directions in Enabling WSDAPI Tracing and contact Microsoft support.
Build date: 11/27/2012